As a teacher I am always curious about life in other classrooms. I like to hear the inspirational tales, amusing anecdotes or just the ideas and beliefs you hold dear to you. As a result I wanted to create a regular feature on the blog where people can share their own classroom stories. So if you would like to share your classroom story, whether it is the inspirational tale, amusing anecdote or just something that’s on your mind please leave me a comment, email or tweet me! I look forward to sharing your classroom stories!
Hello and welcome to my teaching related blog. I am a primary school teacher in the UK and I have the best job in the world as I am also Literacy Coordinator. This blog is a space for me to share ideas and thoughts about the education world. I welcome all comments and the chance to chat about teaching!
I will also use this as a space for reviewing and sharing books read aimed at both children and teachers.
Thanks for reading!
If you are interested in reading about the non-teaching part of my life (baking, cooking, sewing etc) please head over to
- @NuttyA10 lol it feels weird. I didn't sleep at all last night so I had a lot of free time on my hands. :) 10 months ago
- Wow it's been a while since I logged into this account! I can't believe I had over 11,000 tweets! And hello all new followers! 10 months ago
- @lilybeth80 I don't know whether I thanked you for your reply, if not thank you! I will take a look at it:) 2 years ago
- @direbonappetit thanks, I will have a play! 2 years ago
- @lilybeth80 thank you, I just want simple as we don't have long! I like the sound of Velcro :) 2 years ago